The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences will make available the best guest room price for the hotel (the "Best Price Guarantee"). " The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences Website" are the websites owned or operated by or on behalf of The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences bearing the logo and branding of The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences.
In the unlikely event that a lower price at The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences is made available on a non- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences website (the "Competing Price"), upon its receipt of a claim that satisfies these Best Price Guarantee terms and conditions (the "BPG Terms"), The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences will honor that Competing Price and provide the individual that submitted the valid claim one of the following: (1) an additional 5% discount off the Competing Price per room per night; or (2) a voucher that the guest can use during their stay, the amount of the voucher will be equal to the difference between the original reservation rate and the competing price.
Terms and Conditions
• For a claim to be eligible under the Best Price Guarantee:
o The claim must be submitted prior to, or within 24 hours after, making a reservation through a The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences Website, and at least 24 hours before the standard check-in time at The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences.
o The claim must include:
Booking Confirmation Number
Full Name on the reservation
Lower rate found (with currency)
Room type/ Rate plan (i.e Deluxe Room with Buffet Breakfast)
Url of the website where the lower price was found
o A claim may be rejected by The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences if it is incomplete or concerns a non- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences website.
PLEASE NOTE: You don't need to make a booking on the competitor website, just email the complete details of your claim to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get in touch with you within 48 hours from the receipt of the claim to verify its validity.
• For the Competing Price to be valid, it must be a currently available lower published online room price for The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences, the same stay dates, the same number of guests, the same room type, with a similar view and room size, and include similar or additional value-added amenities (e.g., free breakfast).
o The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences will compare the total room cost of a stay, and multiple claims for a stay consisting of two or more nights in the same week at the same The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences.
o The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences will convert any Competing Price offered in a different currency than the price made available through the The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences Website, and may deny claims where it determines that the difference between the price is due to exchange rate fluctuations.
o Taxes, Surcharges, Booking fees, extra adult fees, fees for children, rollaway charges will be included in the price comparison.
o The estimated value of value-added amenities (e.g.,free breakfast, use of Wifi, vouchers) offered as part of a Competing Price will be excluded from the price comparison, and will not be provided by The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences when honoring a lower price.
o The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences may deny claims where the difference between the Competing Price and the price on the The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences Website is less than one percent.
• The Best Price Guarantee does not apply to:
o Unpublished or negotiated prices (e.g., corporate discount rates, group rates, meeting rates);
o Rates requiring membership in a club or other organization, offered pursuant to direct mail or email solicitations, requiring discount codes or coupons, or otherwise not intended for the general public;
o Package prices (e.g., prices that include a combination of a room and airfare, an overnight cruise, car rental);
o Prices offered by opaque providers (e.g., Hotwire, Priceline) that do not provide the name or location of the hotel until after a reservation has been made; and
o Prices offered on on-request websites that do not provide immediate hotel confirmations (e.g., Asiaweb).
• The Best Price Guarantee does not apply to existing reservations that are not booked through a The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences, and The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences is not responsible for any fees associated with cancelling a reservation made through a different channel (e.g., a call center, a non- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences website).
• If a valid Best Price Guarantee claim is submitted without an existing reservation, the individual making the valid claim will be contacted by The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences and must make a reservation in the manner communicated by The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences within 24 hours from receipt of the communication or local check-in time at The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences. Failure to make a reservation in the required time period will invalidate the claim.
• The Best Price Guarantee will be suspended during times where the The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences Websites or certain prices are not available due to an outage, a technical issue or a circumstance beyond The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences’ reasonable control.
• A Best Price Guarantee reward will only be provided if the individual making the valid claim stays in the reserved guest room.
• The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences has the sole right and discretion to determine the validity of any claim and will not review documentation provided by the individual submitting a claim as part of its validation process. The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences reserves the right to deny a claim, if it cannot independently verify the availability of a Competing Price at the time it processes the claim.
• The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences may at any time and without notice terminate or restrict a person's ability to submit a claim under or otherwise benefit from the Best Price Guarantee, if in its sole discretion The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences determines that such person has: (1) acted in a manner inconsistent with applicable laws or ordinances; (2) acted in a fraudulent or abusive manner, (3) submitted multiple invalid Best Price Guarantee claims; (4) failed to stay at The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences after receiving approved Best Price Guarantee Claims; or (5) breached any of these BPG Terms.
• Any disputes arising out of or related to the Best Price Guarantee or these BPG Terms shall be handled individually without any class action, and shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Philippines.
• Void where prohibited by law. The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences reserves the right to amend, revise, supplement, suspend or discontinue the Best Price Guarantee or these BPG Terms at anytime in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
Imagine a weekend staycation that is not just relaxing but is full of exciting colors, captivating arts, and purely…life. Well, The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residencesgotchu, babe!
From the north to the south and the east to the west of this artsy hotel, everything was just vibrantly artistic, precipitating pure, sparkling happiness and good vibes. The creatively-design of the hotel was a feast to the eyes. Bizarre touches of aesthetic artworks, which as inspired by the great Pablo Picasso, were placed all over the place, giving that warm welcoming atmosphere that you will definitely embrace making you love everything about this hotel. Ahhhhh, so ano bes? G na for a relaxing + art appreciating staycation?
“Where Art and Passion live.” With its uniquely themed hotel, wherein a promise of luxury and relaxation is not just offered but also an engagement with the arms of the arts, this place is definitely a paradise for arts seekers / lovers! Captivating artworks and stylish decorations complemented by its heart-warming hospitality makes the experience in The Picasso Hotel like no other!
Where is this located? Lying in the heart of the busy metropolis of Makati, The Picasso Hotel is that perfect without the hassle of traveling far. It is located just a few walk away from the malls and known establishments in Makati, as well as a few km (7km) away from the airport- thus making it a quintessential staycation for vacationers and business tourists!
What does it offers? Aside from having artsy interiors, The Picasso Hotel also stands out with its luxurious yet affordable room accommodations, complemented with a touch of their personalized hospitability. Not to mention their impeccable amenities that will leave your stay as perfect as it is. This hotel absolutely offers an out of the box staycation!
One thing that The Picasso Hotel is proud of is their spacious rooms.(Bes pwede kang magtumbling tumbling sa luwag!) Additionally, the ambiance of the rooms are that of a jovial character that makes your heart skip a bit once you enter the room. It was so vibrant and can really give you a visual orgasm! With no doubt, guests will absolutely be given a stay worth remembering for!
With the hotel’s 136 rooms, one room is unreservedly meant for you. Below are your choices of rooms. Warning: Instagram worthy much! (Check Room Availability: HERE)
Included in the services for all types of accommodations are:
· Complimentary WiFi access in the guest rooms and in public areas
· Scheduled Shuttle Service going to the Makati CBD and Ayala Center
· Room service up to 11PM
· Free Use of the Gym at the 5th and 6th level
· 24-hour reception desk
· Access to the in-house Art Gallery
· 24-hour security
· Laundry, pressing and dry cleaning service*
· Concierge Services
· Airport transfer*
· Daily housekeeping service
*Services may be availed for a Fee
Have I mentioned that rooms in The Picasso Hotel are named after the significant places, that displays the life of Pablo Picasso? Mine’s Montparnasse Suite, which was named after the Montparnasse district in Paris, a euphoric meeting place for die-hard, emigrant artists all over the world like Pablo Picasso. It is a 88sqm spacious room that features two divisions where a king bed setup is placed on one side, then the living room and kitchenette on the other side, with balconies on each sides. Their bathroom is amazingly spacious as well! It has a rain shower and a bathtub (Ahhh i can stay there all day!)Room Features
High-speed Wi-Fi Internet connection
iPod docking station
Direct dial telephone with voicemail facilities
LCD TV with cable channels
Bedside clock radio
Kitchenette with electric stove, microwave oven, and electric kettle
DVD player, rice cooker, fine china, silverware, and glassware, iron, and ironing board available upon request
To complement your stay in the hotel, here are the amenities that will absolutely make your stay more memorable and relaxing!
The artistic + relaxing atmosphere will automatically welcome you once you enter the doors of The Picasso Hotel. The staff were very accommodating and treat you as if you are a royalty. The interiors of the lobby are also satisfyingly beautiful!
QI Wellness Spa
Operating Hours: (1 PM – 9 PM last call for booking, daily)
What’s more relaxing staying in a boutique hotel is availing an exclusive massages and reflexology. Treat yourself with their true therapy that will let you feel as if you were in heavens! It was totally a relaxing experience, I swear.
Operating Hours: 6 AM – 11 PM, daily
Just in time for us to get fit! In house guests are given exclusive access to the hotel’s two storey gym’s state-of-the-art facilities. How awesome is that?
Art Gallery – Altro Mondo Arte Contemporanea
Operating Hours: 1 AM – 7 PM, daily
One unique thing about The Picasso Hotel is that they have an in-house Art Studio/ Museum that caters local contemporary Filipino art by Altro Mondo Arte Contemporanea. Be indulged in the arms of the art as this museum displays pieces of artworks that will amaze you beyond words.
Inspired by classic Euopean Bistro cuisine, Pablo Restaurant is a unique Bistro Bar that offers multi0cultural assortment of dishes that will take your tummy away ❤
This Bistro-Bar will not just satisfy your tummies, but also your eye senses as well. Its interiors are one of a kind that is in line with the old world grandeur of Europe. How amazing is that!
If you want to chill outside your room, they have the lounge that will fulfill your needs!
ART FAIR DAY!!!
Our stay in The Picasso Hotel was also a jackpot for us! Not only did we experienced their service in their hotel, but also had the chance to participate on their Art Fair in line with the Art in the Park organized by the Philippine Arts Events. As part of their celebration, there were various activities The Picasso Hotel offered:
Access to the Art in the Park
Location: Jaime Velasquez Park, Salcedo Village, Makati City
Operating hours: 10AM- 10PM
Well if you’re craving for a staycation just in the metro, or probably you want a staycation that is one of a kind, The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences is perfect for you! Aside from being accessible and one of a kind, it’s also very affordable, and you really get your money’s worth with how excellent their service is! So ano, g na!
Inspired by a creative genius, The Picasso is where vintage meets novelty, where a hotel experience is transformed into an affair with the arts. Located at the Makati Central Business District, this boutique hotel is the ideal starting point for exploring the vibrant energy of our city life. This is The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences, where art and passion live.