The Picasso’s setting makes it the premiere location for both business and relaxation. Located at the Makati Central Business District, the boutique hotel is the ideal starting point for exploring the vibrant energy and richness of our city life.
- Stone’s throw away from the Jaime Velasquez Park, famously known for the Saturday Salcedo Market, which offers a wide variety of products from fresh produce to native specialties, and homemade delicacies. This is the most popular and cosmopolitan weekend market in Metro Manila. (Every Saturday from 7 AM – 2 PM)
- 15-minute walking distance to the Ayala Museum and the Ayala Center, the prime shopping mecca in the country.
- Ten (10) kilometers from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) Terminals 1, 2 and 3.
Directions from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport to The Picasso via The Skyway:
- From the Airport Road, continue onto Andrews Avenue and head onto the ramp to the entrance of the Skyway.
- Keep left at the fork and merge onto Skyway.
- Exit the Skyway thru the Makati Exit and head to Amorsolo Street.
- Turn right to V.A. Rufino Street, followed by another right turn to Valero Street.
- Turn left onto Villar Street and at the end of the road you’ll see The Picasso, a modern white building at the corner of Villar and L.P. Leviste Streets.